Frequently Asked Questions
What the heck is this?
Your dream come true. Beatles albums post-1970.
Hmm...I prefer the solo albums. This feels weird.
That's not a question. However, I totally understand if you feel that way. There are a lot of great solo Beatles records and singles.
Why did you pick these songs, in these orders? I would have done it differently.
While I hope you enjoy these nine albums as is (and share them with your friends), feel free to create your own Beatles albums on Spotify, iTunes or other music service.
You left out some of my favorite songs while including some that I can't stand. What gives?
See above answer.
For some reason I can't listen to these playlists. Help!
Sorry to hear that. Try searching for "scanhopper" in your Spotify desktop or mobile app. You should see these under my public playlists. You might also try to hit the little green Spotify logo on one of the playlists on this page and logging into the web version of Spotify.
Why'd you use a live version of a song instead of the studio version?
I didn't...but if you live outside the United States, it's possible that you might hear a different version than intended of a certain song. I wish I could do something about that!
How do I include these playlists among my own in Spotify?
Hit the "Follow" button on each of the individual playlists in your Spotify app.
These Beatles albums are awesome! How can I send the creator some kudos?
Thanks! See comment box on bottom of this page.
Make some more! Please?
Maybe...stay tuned!